GSP training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154 FIGHT VIDEO replay

GSP training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
GSP training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby jrob420 » Nov 6. 2012, 20:05

MMASHARE FIGHT VIDEOS on your e-mail:



By Dana Becker | November 06, 2012
UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre has trained with Dan Hardy in the past. Now, just days ahead of his return to action vs. Carlos Condit, GSP has brought his one-time opponent in again.

On Monday, during the Fuel TV special Training Day: Inside Tristar Gym Live, Hardy was seen working out at the Canadian camp. Firas Zahabi confirmed during an interview that Hardy is in fact working with St-Pierre for his match at UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit on November 17.

"He's a special guest this week to spar with Georges. He fought Condit. When he was fighting Condit, it was neck-and-neck," Zahabi said. "Yes, he got stopped by Condit, but I think it was one-inch away from being the other way around. It was very close."

Hardy saved his UFC career with a pair of recent victories. He once fought St-Pierre, surviving all five rounds with the champion. Hardy followed the GSP loss with a first round KO defeat at the hands of Condit in 2010.


[ img ]

Last edited by jrob420 on Nov 6. 2012, 20:16, edited 1 time in total.
jrob420
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Apr 19. 2009, 16:56
Location: Bakersfield,CA

Re: Dan Hardy training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby Rex Fortune » Nov 6. 2012, 20:06

Dan Hardy is training with himself?
Rex Fortune
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
 
Posts: 6800
Joined: Jan 4. 2010, 16:39
Location: Ohio

Re: Dan Hardy training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby MV6 » Nov 6. 2012, 20:07

GSP is better in every aspect of MMA then Can Hardy, and Condit KO'd him in 1 round AFTER GSP grapplefucked him, and outstruck him. I think this is just for the lulz
MV6
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
 
Posts: 2131
Joined: Jul 8. 2012, 16:01
Location: South Beach

Re: Dan Hardy training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby jrob420 » Nov 6. 2012, 20:17

RobDeighnam wrote:Dan Hardy is training with himself?

ahah yeah shit is crazy
jrob420
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Apr 19. 2009, 16:56
Location: Bakersfield,CA

Re: Dan Hardy training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby Amsterdam » Nov 6. 2012, 20:37

MV6 wrote:GSP is better in every aspect of MMA then Can Hardy, and Condit KO'd him in 1 round AFTER GSP grapplefucked him, and outstruck him. I think this is just for the lulz


How dare you call hardy a can
Amsterdam
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Jun 9. 2010, 14:11

Re: Dan Hardy training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby MV6 » Nov 6. 2012, 20:42

Amsterdam wrote:
MV6 wrote:GSP is better in every aspect of MMA then Can Hardy, and Condit KO'd him in 1 round AFTER GSP grapplefucked him, and outstruck him. I think this is just for the lulz


How dare you call hardy a can


pretty easy to do if you ask me....
MV6
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
 
Posts: 2131
Joined: Jul 8. 2012, 16:01
Location: South Beach

Re: GSP training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby Amsterdam » Nov 6. 2012, 21:12

Cans for example are Bob Sapp 11-16, Kevin Randleman 17-16, James Mcsweeney 10-10, and you call The Outlaww a can with a 25-10 recordd and 6-4 ufc.
Amsterdam
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Jun 9. 2010, 14:11

Re: GSP training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby jboneous » Nov 6. 2012, 21:26

Amsterdam wrote:Cans for example are Bob Sapp 11-16, Kevin Randleman 17-16, James Mcsweeney 10-10, and you call The Outlaww a can with a 25-10 recordd and 6-4 ufc.

Definitely not a can but it is a wonder how he remains in the UFC...
jboneous
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
 
Posts: 2655
Joined: Jun 12. 2010, 11:37

Re: GSP training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby mmayhem » Nov 6. 2012, 21:33

jboneous wrote:
Amsterdam wrote:Cans for example are Bob Sapp 11-16, Kevin Randleman 17-16, James Mcsweeney 10-10, and you call The Outlaww a can with a 25-10 recordd and 6-4 ufc.

Definitely not a can but it is a wonder how he remains in the UFC...

one word: England
mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 10542
Joined: Mar 29. 2010, 19:30

Re: Dan Hardy training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby DBertsch18 » Nov 6. 2012, 21:34

MV6 wrote:
Amsterdam wrote:
MV6 wrote:GSP is better in every aspect of MMA then Can Hardy, and Condit KO'd him in 1 round AFTER GSP grapplefucked him, and outstruck him. I think this is just for the lulz


How dare you call hardy a can


pretty easy to do if you ask me....

No one asked.
GSP and Hardy have trained multiple times since there fight can only be a good thing for Hardy thats what I like to see!!
Cant wait for his next fight. WAR HARDY
DBertsch18
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
 
Posts: 3546
Joined: May 22. 2012, 11:33

Re: GSP training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby paulsac » Nov 6. 2012, 21:37

MMAYHEM wrote:
jboneous wrote:
Amsterdam wrote:Cans for example are Bob Sapp 11-16, Kevin Randleman 17-16, James Mcsweeney 10-10, and you call The Outlaww a can with a 25-10 recordd and 6-4 ufc.

Definitely not a can but it is a wonder how he remains in the UFC...

one word: England

one word: entertaining
paulsac
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 5391
Joined: Sep 5. 2009, 01:05
Location: making my penis do windmills in the middle of a hurricane...

Re: GSP training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby JackHawk MMA » Nov 7. 2012, 00:05

haha "Can Hardy" is pretty funny though... it's almost meant to be :lol:
JackHawk MMA
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
 
Posts: 3854
Joined: May 15. 2012, 00:09
Location: Locked in a perpetual stare down.

Re: GSP training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby ToughGuy » Nov 7. 2012, 04:59

Amsterdam wrote:Cans for example are Bob Sapp 11-16, Kevin Randleman 17-16, James Mcsweeney 10-10, and you call The Outlaww a can with a 25-10 recordd and 6-4 ufc.

Randleman is a can, huh? Go drink some rat poison.
ToughGuy
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
 
Posts: 9620
Joined: Feb 5. 2012, 13:41

Re: GSP training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Nov 7. 2012, 06:39

hmmmmm...... calling in the big guns, George is taking this seriously!!! Hardy is the next best thing to Seagal imo...
RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 7151
Joined: Oct 11. 2009, 02:10
Location: DOGPAIL INDUSTRIES: A legendary movement run by Phteves

Next

MMASHARE FIGHT VIDEO FORUM

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!