Rampage Jackson court decision FULL FIGHT VIDEO replay

Rampage Jackson court decision

MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
Rampage Jackson court decision

Postby dasheeznit » Feb 14. 2009, 06:11

MMASHARE FIGHT VIDEOS on your e-mail:





Postby hepponen_kepponen » Feb 17. 2009, 12:50

He's a bit retarded. Should be put into jail.

This kind of negros are a big shame to the precious sport of MMA.

Postby PhilTourette » Feb 17. 2009, 13:28

"This kind of negros"???

Postby Scrauso74 » Feb 17. 2009, 14:14

hepponen_kepponen wrote:He's a bit retarded. Should be put into jail.

This kind of negros are a big shame to the precious sport of MMA.


the mother of the idiots is always pregnant... :|

Postby Linas25 » Feb 17. 2009, 19:35

what's he done? why he was coming to court?

Postby boutbiznis » Feb 17. 2009, 21:07

hepponen_kepponen wrote:He's a bit retarded. Should be put into jail.

This kind of negros are a big shame to the precious sport of MMA.


Can someone ban this dumb ass

Postby timebomb » Feb 18. 2009, 05:53

how come they were allowed to film? the reason that there are people employed to sketch the courts proceedings is because to my understanding there is to be no filming or photographs taken in the room where the trial is taking place.

Postby MMA_Addicted » Feb 18. 2009, 06:13

timebomb wrote:how come they were allowed to film? the reason that there are people employed to sketch the courts proceedings is because to my understanding there is to be no filming or photographs taken in the room where the trial is taking place.

There are courtrooms or judges who don't allow filming or photography, but most of them actually allow filming.
Rampage Jackson on CourtTV! lol

Postby dreamofwrx » Feb 20. 2009, 21:41

Ive always thought rampage was a humble guy, the first time i saw him with that big chain i thought he was another "ghetto" black guy, but then i changed my opinion of him pretty quick listening to him talk. Hes got a good sense of humor too.

Postby Ray1970 » Feb 21. 2009, 03:08

hepponen_kepponen wrote:You are a bit retarded. Should be put into jail.

This kind of negros are a big shame to the precious sport of MMA.


We are all humans no matter what color. Think first before you.......

Postby timebomb » Feb 21. 2009, 07:43

MMA_Addicted wrote:
timebomb wrote:how come they were allowed to film? the reason that there are people employed to sketch the courts proceedings is because to my understanding there is to be no filming or photographs taken in the room where the trial is taking place.

There are courtrooms or judges who don't allow filming or photography, but most of them actually allow filming.
Rampage Jackson on CourtTV! lol

thanks

Postby ThePeoplesChampion » Feb 22. 2009, 09:44

hepponen_kepponen wrote:He's a bit retarded. Should be put into jail.

This kind of idiots are a big shame to the precious sport of MMA.

i agree...the way he talks is just hilarious.
-who would've thought that not sleeping and not eating could...

get the f**k outta here!! :lol:
he's a fuckin' dumbass...and that's todays truth!

Postby moocow » Feb 22. 2009, 14:37

I noticed that when i watched another trial


THE ONE WITH ROB EMERSON adn his stupid friends that beat up those kids at a gas station.

That one was also televised, and also in the OC. Maybe the OC has something to do with it.

The one kid who actually had to go to jail was crying like a little bitch. He was pleading with the judge, about how he wouldn't make it in jail because he was not really a tough guy. He said he even cried during titanic....

ANYWAY, both trials were in OC and televised.

Maybe this is related. Maybe not.

Postby gsterism » Feb 23. 2009, 22:26

Man rampage is the coolest black guy ever he shouldve been president instead of gray guy Obama.

Next

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

MMASHARE FIGHT VIDEO FORUM

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!